Components of Django
Django has a powerful form library which handles rendering forms as HTML. The library helps in validating submitted data and converting it to Python types.
It handles user accounts, groups, cookie-based user sessions, etc.
It reads metadata in your models to provide a robust interface which can be used to manage content on your site.
Django provides support for translating text into various languages, locale-specific formatting of dates, times, numbers, and timezones.
Django provides safeguard against the following attacks:
* Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
* Cross-site scripting
* SQL injection
* Remote code execution
Famous Companies Using Django
Here, are companies which are using Django:
* PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
* The Washington Post
* NY Times
* LA Times
* The Guardian National Geographic
* Discovery Channel
Disadvantages of using Django
* A process cannot handle multiple requests simultaneously.
* Django is a very much monolithic tool.
* Components get deployed together which can create confusion.• Knowledge of full system needed to work on Django
* Makes web application components tightly-coupled
* You need to do lengthy programming for minor tasks.
Setting the Path of Python
* setting PYTHON_HOME
* Select the path of python
* Set the path (PYTHON_HOME)
* PYTHON_HOME= C:\Python37;
* AND CHANGE IN PATH as